DIY Earring is a simple DIY that looks very pretty. You will be amazed at how easy this is to make. You can also check out my previous bridal clip.
What you will need:
- Earring hooks
- Beads (Any color of your choice)
- Jump Rings (Assorted Sizes)
- Plier (You can buy Jewelry Making Supplies here)
Step by Step Pictures of making the Easy DIY Earring
1. Start by adding 1 small jump ring to a big jump ring. Next, add 4 small jump rings to the 1 small jump ring.
2. Pass through 3 beads on the big jump ring. Close the ring, and add the small jump ring, followed by a bigger jump ring.
3. Pass through the beads on the bigger ring on the opposite side to the previously added beads as shown in the above picture.
4. Continue in a similar fashion by adding a small ring, followed by a bigger jump ring with beads.
5. Finally, add the small jump ring and the earring hook to finish it off.
Watch the video below and do not forget to subscribe to our channel for receiving the latest updates:
Until Next Time,
Pin this for future reference: