Pearl & Beads Earrings are a simple DIY that looks very pretty. You can also check out my previous bridal clip, that goes perfectly with this earring.
What you will need:
- Earring hooks
- Pearls & beads (Buy Pearl Round Beads Assorted Sizes)
- Jump Ring (Assorted Sizes)
- Jewelry Wire
- Plier (You can buy Jewelry Making Supplies here)
- Wire Cutter
Step by Step Pictures of making the Easy DIY Earring
1. Take the Jewelry Wire and add one big pearl in the middle. Twist 8 times.
2. Next, add the other pearls and beads as per the order is shown in the picture above.
3. Work on the rest of the pattern.
4. You can also use your own imagination for making a different pattern.
5. Add a jump ring to the wire and twist before cutting off the excess wire.
6. Finally, add the earring hook to the jump ring to finish off.
Watch the video below and do not forget to subscribe to our channel for receiving the latest updates:
Until Next Time,
Pin this for future reference: