Ribbon Flower is a simple DIY that looks really elegant. You can add a clip, rubber band or even a brooch pin.
What you will need:
- 1.5-inch width ribbon, 6.5 inches long (7 in number)
- beads or pearls for decoration
- clip or band
- hot glue gun or fabric glue
- thread and needle
- canvas fabric
Step by Step Pictures of making the Ribbon Flower
1. Secure the edges of the ribbon by passing through the flame of the lighter. Stitch the ends of the ribbon together as shown in the above picture.
2. Next, tie the ends of the ribbon tightly. We would have formed one petal for the flower.
3. Again, stitch one side of the petal as shown above.
4. Secure tightly.
5. Turn over and push the edges of the ribbon to form a petal. Repeat with the rest of the ribbon.
6. Pass the edges of the petals through the needle and thread.
7. Cut out a circle with the canvas paper.
8. Apply fabric glue on the canvas and place the ribbon flower over it.
9. You can now decorate the center with ribbon, stones or beads of your choice.
10. Turn over and stick the clip, rubber band or pin with the help of a glue gun.
Watch the video below and do not forget to subscribe to our channel for receiving the latest updates:
Until Next Time,
Pin this for future reference: