Ribbon Flower is a simple DIY that looks really elegant. You can add a clip, rubber band or even a brooch pin.
What you will need:
- 1.5-inch width ribbon, 6.5 inches long (8 in number)
- beads or pearls for decoration
- clip or band
- hot glue gun or fabric glue
- thread and needle
- canvas fabric
Step by Step Pictures of making the Ribbon Flower
1. Cut the edges of the ribbon in an arch shape. Secure the edges of the ribbon by passing through the flame of the lighter. Repeat this with the rest of the ribbons.
2. Next, fold in the ribbons in half and stitch them as shown above.
3. Stitch along all the ribbons.
4. Stitch together the first and the last ribbon to form a circle.
5. Pull the thread to form a flower.
6. Cut out a circle with the canvas paper. Apply fabric glue to the canvas paper.
7. Place the ribbon flower over it. You can now decorate the center with ribbon, stones or beads of your choice. Turn over and stick the clip, rubber band or pin with the help of a glue gun.
Watch the video below and do not forget to subscribe to our channel for receiving the latest updates:
Until Next Time,
Pin this for future reference: