DIY Bridal Clip is a simple and yet a beautiful clip that can make your day very special at a very low budget. This is so easy to make and looks really elegant on the hair.
What you will need:
- Pearls (Buy Pearl Round Beads Assorted Sizes)
- U Pin
- Jewelry Wire
- Wire Cutter (You can buy Jewelry Making Supplies here)
Step by Step Pictures of making the DIY Bridal Clip
1. Start by cutting the jewelry wire by 15 inches. Pass 3 small pearls to the center of the wire and twist the wire for four times. Insert 1 pearl from one end of the wire. Twist for four times.
2. Next, insert 1 medium-sized bead on the same side. twist eight times.
3. Next, twist both the wires together before moving ahead with the rest of the pattern. Now we will work with the opposite side of the patter. Add 1 small bead, twist 2 times. Twist both the wires together. On the same side add the small bead and twist for four times.
4. Keep working in a similar fashion with the above pattern with assorted sizes of the pearls.
5. Finally, secure the clip onto the U pin by twisting the wire onto the pin as shown above. Cut the extra wire and secure the ends of the wire well to prevent it from picking on the hair. You can also add a tiny drop of transparent glue to secure it fully. Make as many clips as you wish to decorate your hair.
Watch the video below and do not forget to subscribe to our channel for receiving the latest updates:
Until Next Time,
Pin this for future reference: