What you will need:
- Lobster Clasps
- Multi-Strand Connector
- Pearls & beads (Buy Pearl Round Beads Assorted Sizes)
- Jump Rings (Assorted Sizes)
- Stretchy String
- Plier (You can buy Jewelry Making Supplies here)
Step by Step Pictures of making the DIY Pearl Bracelet
1. Secure the stretchy elastic to the jump ring tightly.
2. Attach the jump ring to the strand seperator.
3. Add your preferred beads to the string and secure the other end with a jump ring.
4. Add the jump ring to the other strand seperator.
5. Finally, attach the lobster clasp. You can make this pattern for adding any number of strands for making a bracelet.
Watch the video below and do not forget to subscribe to our channel for receiving the latest updates:
Until Next Time,
Pin this for future reference: