I’m happy to share a new series with you all. EmWiMe that’s Embroider With Me. I’ll be sharing embroidery designs along with the stitches and complete tutorials behind it.
You can embroider along with me with the help of these tutorials and it is simply going to be a breeze to replicate them, hopefully.
What you will need?
- Any fabric.
- Embroidery hoop, 15cm (6″)
- Tapestry needle
- Embroidery thread (DMC) You can buy this pack with 36 shades.
How many strands of floss do you need for making this pattern?
I have used 2 strands for both the long and short stitch and the french knot.
Step by Step Pictorial Process of making the flower
1. Start by tracing the pattern on the fabric.
2. Next, fill the flowers using the long and short stitch. You can use different shades of threads for each layer of the stitch.
3. Once the flower is completed, fill the center with the french knot.
I’ll be back with more parts as I complete this pattern. Meanwhile,
Check out the video tutorial below
So until next time,
Pin this image for later reference: